Restylane® – Age the way you want
How does it work?
Restylane® products are clear gels that contain Non-Animal Hyaluronic Acid. This substance is naturally found in the body to provide hydration and structure, but is depleted as we age and quickly removed by the body. The products help to restore a healthy, youthful appearance by filling lines and wrinkles or adding volume.
The unique characteristics of Restylane® dermal fillers mean that they offer a versatile solution to address your individual needs, in a number of facial areas.
Restylane® has the broadest range of gel textures to fulfil different functions:
- Products that restore a healthy, youthful appearance by filling lines and wrinkles or adding volume.
- Products that enhance facial balance and harmony by providing shape and contour to facial features, such as the lips, cheeks and chin
- Products that refresh the skin for a radiant, hydrated look.
This means that Dr Scott Jones can tailor your treatment based on the quality of your skin, your desired outcome and the areas where you are receiving treatment.
Following a free of charge consultation with Scott, an individual treatment plan is developed based on your individual needs. Scott will recommend the right Restylane® products for you, based on your skin’s characteristics. Scott will then inject the gels into the skin to achieve the youthful look you desire.
What should you expect from Restylane®?
- Instantaneous results – you should immediately see improved appearance with a fuller form and reduced wrinkles. These effects should last between 6 and 12 months.
- 15-30 minutes – the treatment itself is quick, with minimal disruption to your daily routine and many people having it done during their lunch break.
- Youthful – you will still look like yourself with lots of facial expression but lines, wrinkles and folds will filled out and smooth. Lips will be fuller creating a youthful appearance.
- Expertise – this procedure is technique sensitive and you should expect the highest level of training and execution. Scott has a wealth of knowledge, experience and the skills required.
What should I tell Scott?
- Are you on any medications, vitamins, herbal or homeopathic remedies?
- Have you had previous dermal filler or other nonsurgical facial aesthetic treatment, especially in the last 9 months? Did you have any issues with treatment such as allergies or side-effects?
- Do you have any medical conditions, especially any muscle or nerve conditions? Do you have, or have you previously had, any problems swallowing or breathing?
- Have you had any previous facial surgery or are you planning on having facial surgery?
- Do you suffer from any facial weakness especially the forehead or eyebrow muscles?
- Are you pregnant or do you plan to be in the next few months? Are you breast feeding or planning to be in the next few months?
- What are your individual goals and aims of treatment? This is very important as it allows Scott to develop an individual treatment plan for you.
Frequently Asked Questions
What areas can be treated?
- Crows feet
- Glabella (lines between the eyes)
- Nose to mouth lines
- Lip enhancement
- Smokers lines (around the lips)