Veneers are a fantastic way to restore front teeth to improve their appearance. Veneers are thin, yet strong tooth-coloured porcelain shells that are bonded onto the front of your teeth. They have a “life like” appearance with the strength, beauty, and durability only porcelain restorations can create.
To create a great smile, veneers can:
- Close spaces between the teeth (diastemas)
- Restore broken, chipped, misshapen or crooked teeth
- Restore unsightly, stained or washed out fillings
- Cover permanently stained or discolored teeth
- Straighten your smile (instant orthodontics)
Veneers have several advantages over other methods used for the same purpose. There is no “dark line” that is sometimes seen with older front crowns. They transmit light better and, therefore, have a more translucent appearance, giving a very natural, aesthetic look. People will never know you have them.
Veneers could just be your solution to change the appearance of your smile dramatically!