Welcome to our practice!
We are a well-established family dental practice striving to provide our patients with the most comfortable and relaxed dental experience possible. We are very proud of our expertise and skill set and keep up with the latest dental techniques and technologies through extensive extra training and constant investment. We offer a wide range of dental services for all members of your family.
We have recently refurbished the practice, and it is looking lovely!
Come and see us! We would be absolutely delighted to welcome you to look around!
What to expect as a new patient:
A welcoming reception team to help you book your first appointment. You will be asked to fill out a medical form and contact details sheet.
Your dentist and dental nurse will introduce themselves, and you can then discuss any ongoing issues or worries that you have about your teeth or just dentistry in general. It’s really important that you tell us what you want to get out of your routine dental care so that we match your expectations. We will complete a full oral health examination and diagnose any problems that require treatment. This will include routine dental radiographs (X-Rays).
Once we have finished, you should feel more in control of your oral health and fully informed of any problems you may have and what treatment options you have available to you. If you need more time to discuss things, then our team are very happy to help you in whatever explanations you require.
Five reasons to choose us:
- We are a long established family practice. First opening in 1948, we stand the test of time and are happy to treat patients of all ages with teeth in all conditions.
- BDA Good Practice. We have been accredited with the prestigious BDA Good Practice Award for over ten years. This is a quality assurance programme that ensures we consistently work and strive to achieve the highest level of care for our patients.
- Experience and Expertise. We all take a lot of pride in our work and as a result, are all involved in postgraduate training. Simon and Katie have multiple postgraduate degrees and are both undergraduate and postgraduate tutors at University of Bristol and Kings College London respectively. Richard brings over 30 years of experience in all areas of general dentistry. Tara is currently half way through an intensive postgraduate qualification in Kings College London, and Scott is due to start an equally intensive qualification at University of Bristol.
- Tailor made. We offer a wide range of bespoke cosmetic dentistry, tailored to your needs and wishes. This includes state of the art digital CAD-CAM technology.
- Ease of parking. There is a large Tesco car park to the rear of the practice allowing you to park free of charge and do your shopping before or after of your dental treatment!
Our hygienists are available for oral hygiene advice and preventative treatment.
Children ages 0-18 years can be seen on Denplan or privately on a chargeable basis per item. Subject to parents being registered patients of the practice.
In addition to routine dental treatment we also offer:
- Same day crowns, from preparation to fit in a day using Cerec Omni CAD-CAM scanning and 3D milling techniques
- Straumann Dental implants
- Invisalign (invisible braces)
- Facial Aesthetics – Azzalure® botulinum and Restylane® dermal fillers
- Mouth guards
- Tooth whitening
We always aim to see emergencies on the same day. There will always be a dentist on call out of hours. At the weekend we share this responsibility as part of an out of hours rota system with other dental practices in the area. Please call the practice and listen to the answer machine message for more details.
Sterilisation and hygiene
We follow the current guidelines on cross-infection control and sterilisation, using single-use disposable items where possible.
Every effort is made to see patients at a convenient time, and on time, however, there are occasions where situations outside of our control mean that we may run late. We try and avoid this but appreciate your patience in those rare times. We will endeavour to keep you informed of any delays.
We ask that you could give us as much notice of wishes as to the cancellation of appointments (minimum 24 hours) so we can offer the time to someone else. We accept that there are times that this is not possible. Cancellation charges may be incurred.
Please keep us updated of changes to your health, medications and contact details.
We follow strict confidentiality protocols in line with current guidelines. Regretfully, this means that we are unable to discuss treatment or appointments with anyone but the patient concerned.
- Monday – Thursday: 8am – 7:30pm
- Friday: 8am – 5pm